Sunday, February 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- streets of camdon. camdon was awsome with so much...
- in the market of Camdon
- portable public urinals. very weird. there were ...
- マッシュルーム入りのカレーはおいしかった。昨日のアボカド入りのサンドイッチもおいしかった。
- on the tower bridge
- the real london bridge... lame...
- ru drinkin bubble tea at the train station. mmm b...
- これはタワーブリッジです。私もランディーも最初はこんな立派なのだからこれがロンドン橋に違いない!っと...
- yay houghton!!
- Tower of london where they tortured people. i thi...



4 Comments:
これは見ていて飽きなさそう。茶色い生き物は牛かな。はたまた、ムースかな。
まーすてき。やっぱからくりはヨーロッパね~
Ahahahaha, Im glad to see that you are eating (and enjoying to do so). Fanatstic, it's look. I would like to go visit sometime soon, but I will see. I am pretty busy lately.
Oh, btw, I do have a blog (Myspace) as well. But, I'm warning this to everybody who might come across this message, I wouldn't suggest browsing if you 1)have a weak heart 2)is grossed out by piercings and other crazy things 3) faint when you see blood. I warned you! hahahaha!!! (It's just a profile for my job.)
www.myspace.com/orochistudio
by the way, i cut my hair.
えぇ~~、こわそうなぶろぐだなぁ~~。どうしようかなぁ~~~~~。テニスの試合と、ハリポタ全巻と、重要な仕事を終わらせてからじゃないとなー。あっそうだ、ドラクエ3も終わらせないとなぁ。
Post a Comment
<< Home